Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I have sooo much to do!

This being sick thing is tough! I have so much I have to do and some I just want to! I have had a lot of time to think while laying lifeless for hours. Even thoughts coming out in dreams. So much to say to people and take care of.

I'm listening to the Phychedelic Furs as I type this. I really enjoyed the concert last month. The music is timeless and has a feeling of hope. That is what my adorable sweet DB has given me. He has shared his love of music with me and himself in the process. I feel very fortunate in both.

My oldest son turned 16 today. I wish I could of done something to make it a better day for him. He and his brother have gone through some tough times this past year. It's hard enough being a kid without added burden. I wish I could do more for them.

As for myself I need to get some things straightened out. No time to be sick yet I see I don't have a choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home