Tuesday, February 01, 2005

New month, New car, New Mermaid.

Things are looking good today. The job thing was thru a temp agency but seems on the up and up. The ad I was answering may already be filled but they had me fill out stuff and seemed positive. The office is nice digs and the gal in charge is nice. We shall see.

I get to pick up my car tomorrow. It must be better than Dave thought after Monday's conversation. I didn't get any more "we found this and would like to. . . " calls from Dave so I'm feeling positive. He even got the windshield taken care of. I just need (yes need) to do the radio and I'll be ready for a road trip. ;)

I still don't feel the usual 100 percent positive quirky me yet but more so than last week. I don't like the badness that seeped into my world. I cant let it stay around!! Seeing my DB would do wonders!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Hello Marta you have been tagged...stop by to see what for!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home