Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hello!

Hello all! Since starting my training I have been focusing on that and getting used to the schedule. I have not had the time or attention span to do most of the things I would normally do such as:
Knitting
CSz
Computer things
Hanging with folks
Staying up past 8pm on a weekday

Yes, I have taken this job training seriously. I am getting some what used to things and doing a bit more here and there. Sadly for me CSz isn't one of them. I just cant stay up "that late" and not get cross eyed in class. They are throwing 3 months of information at us in 4 weeks so you gotta be awake!

I'm in week 3 of 4 for class work before we go as a group on the floor for two weeks. After that we are on the job! Hopefully I will get a good schedule in my shift bid. They are three month bids and we have been warned that we might have to work nights. I really hope not.

I'm still adjusting to the glasses but I don't feel like such a baby now. They put the wrong lens style in so that it made it really hard for me to see up close. They have re-made them and what a difference! If I remembered to send the pics from my phone I will post them. Gotta go relax in front of Sex and the City now.

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Smashing pictures. Will you be at Qknit this weekend?

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

YES!!!! I need to arrive a bit early and leave early (I have my boys) but I will caress yarn today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home