Saturday, April 02, 2005

I made it!

Wow, The first week under my belt! The training is either completely boring and gone over TOO much or it's intense. Tuesday late in the day to the end of Thursday were intense! We lost four people in the first week. Some thought the curriculum was too much. Now, I was near tears by the time I got done on Thursday. I was not the only one.

They are cramming three months of need to know into four weeks of classroom and two weeks of "nesting" on the floor before we are on our own. Some of us were talking on our first break Friday and we decided it's a weeding out process. Maybe they should have a better overall process. Just my opinion.

I have the boys until later this afternoon then I can relax. There is so much I want to do but don't have enough time or energy! Right now I'm being not so subtly stared at to get off the comp. I'll try again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home