Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It sure is early in the morning!

I have not been on a schedule for work in almost a year and it's killing me now! Starbucks time was 3:15 to 4am wake up time but you wore a uniform, hair could be wet and they provided you with caffeine and sugar in solid and liquid forms. Now I have to be alert and in biz causal sitting in front of my computer to log in at 6am - no later. I have something in common with the pre- schoolers of this world. We both go to bed before 9pm.

Not complaining here but my system is still in shock. I do live less than 2 miles from work so it's an easy commute. I really have a lot to tell you and some interesting things that have happened but may have to wait until the weekend. Let me shower and see if I have anytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home