Friday, October 28, 2005

When you least expect it

Things have been all over the map as far as good/bad, comfort/sandpaper, and seeing the good simple things. It hasn't helped that I just ended hormone hell that is so much worse when I don't have time to exercise. I started gimping the last couple of days too which pisses me off.

I was coming off stage at Thursday Academy last night and my ankle did a catch thing that makes me lose my balance a bit. The person off stage that I was coming towards looked panicked. I caught myself as I screamed profanities in my head. That hasn't happened in so long I almost forgot what that was like!

Here is some silly goodness to tell. I won tickets to an awesome show that is tonight at Doug Fir.

FRIDAY
Let the hijinx and festivities begin! Halloween weekend is upon us and this show is going to be fantastic. The ATOMIC BOMBSHELLS are a fancy, sexy, and risqué burlesque troop from Seattle who have been getting lots of attention from the Seattle locals and press up and down the West Coast. Making this their Portland premier, the Bombshells put on a hell of a show, fully choreographed, costumed and scored – these voluptuous vixens will titillate, delight and entertain old school burlesque style. Come help support the Bombshells in Portland! Plus, the amazing and talented AMBER MARTIN (formerly of House of Cunt), fresh from a tour of duty in NYC is back to delight you all with her serio-monologic musical stylingsÂ…if you haven't seen her bust through her insanely funny host of divas, you have truly been missing outÂ…she is one of Portland's greatest talents. Enjoy!

Now if that doesn't cheer a gal up this surely will. Deeg texted me asking if I had plans tonight (besides WWE/knitty) and I told him of my winnings and asked if he wanted to be my date as my boyfriend is "out of town". He said his date is sick and he wanted to take me to the Red Elvises at Dontes! As it turns out the two shows are close together in proximity and we can start at mine and then head to R.E.! The only catch is the boys. Wil had plans that changed and changed again? Nick was invited to a friends but then they remembered they had a class Saturday morning and cancelled. I don't want to leave Nick while I am gone a long time. I'm just that way so. . . stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

You must have had fun; I seem to be awake before you are on Satruday! :-)

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Well, I did have fun! I came home with a phone number but not the one I really wanted. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home