Thursday, February 02, 2006

Almost Friday!

Things have been going fast this week including any free time! I did enjoy some silly, fun moments I will share. I have a limited time before the boys rattle the dinner plates and demand food!

On Monday I finally got my library account to work and I made up for lost time! I looked up and placed holds on seasons of Charmed, Buffy and Sex and the City! I also was delighted to find DVD's of a detective show I used to watch on BBC called Cracker. It starred the Robbie Coltrain who plays Hagrid in the Harry Potter movies. I am sooo pleased I'm busting out of my V.S. IPEX bra! It was excited this morning to see an e-mail from the library saying I had a Sex in the City season to pick up. When I got there after work there was also season 4 of Buffy! I hope to have a knitty and DVD weekend.

This Sunday is Super bowl Sunday. We will be attending a party at a friends house. It will be fun and if you don't want to watch the game there are rooms without TV's. Nick is looking forward to going as he has always wanted to but his dad wouldn't let him. Yes, I will take my knitty as I am going for the peeps not the game. I don't have a team at the Super bowl this year. Now that they have all the sports channels I don't see much football. I miss Sunday's with football on in the background cooking and puttering.

If you would like to here some hot under age sisters sing check out Eisley and the album is "Room Noises". D.B. and I went to see them last spring after winning free tickets. I forget the name of the venue but it is in the Produce section close to the bar Produce Row in S.E. Portland. They are some talented babes. No, I don't feel dirty because in my mind they are all over 18. Oh, they do have a music video that is in the Comcast On Demand menu.

4 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

No worries, Marta . . . Chauntelle (guitarist) is 25, Sherri (vocals/guitar) is 23, and Stacy (keyboards, vocals) will be 18 this year. You're off the hook (in the old-school sense of the phrase [as well as the current usage])!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

See, I'm not . . . . um, well . . . a. .

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Bron said...

Cracker Rocks! They are just making a new series that one of my collegues has a few lines in. WE use a lot of the scripts from it at Work :D

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Cool! Is it with Robbie Coltrain?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home