Sunday, May 21, 2006

Notes from A P.Diva

I have had lots going on personally and professionally. A week and a half ago I got that horrible cold that's going around. I was in bed for four days. I missed doing some fun things but had to get out of bed on Monday to go back to work. It's still hanging on but I'm the walking wounded.The cough just wont stop! I just don't have time to be sick!

Things with the podcast are really going well. I'm glad people really like what we are doing.
Since P.Ken and I began this adventure of podcasting I am amazed by people's response to us. I have had a lot of fun just being me/us --- and people enjoy it and demand more! I have met fellow podcasters through e-mail and by listening to their shows. It has really opened up a new part of the world to me.

P.Ken tells me that when his phone rings at work, his co-workers want to know if it's me. Ever since the "remote mission" that was thought to be a job interview they want to know "what's next"! They all listen to the show at work. P.Ken says he will hear laughter at work throughout the day and knows folks are listening to us. They always want to know when the next episode is coming out!

We have opened up a storefront in Cafe Press if you want to
"Buy a piece of Marta." Thanks to Aaron's hard work, we have lots of items with our logo on them! Kisses, Aaron!

I am in the Comedy Sportz tonight. I'm looking forward to it for a couple of reasons. Joseph is going to be in the show and some folks for work said they are coming! People say that all the time but they seemed genuinely interested.

Last thing I want to mention is since my bike was stolen I have really felt the loss of it. Two people in particular really understand. They donated money to our PayPal account on our site to get my bike replaced. That is so sweet and it means so much to me! I currently have $50. towards a replacement. Kisses!

I've always said that I entertain myself and if I made you laugh too, then brownie points for me! Thanks for the support and keep listening. Please listen to some of the great folks that have supported us in this adventure.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home