Thursday, July 31, 2008

You gotta be yourself

Now that I've had time for to everything to soak in I am accepting things as they are. I cant do much to change the situation but I can do the most to continue to be myself. I will miss my helpful lifesaver, YAZ. It helped me get my emotions under control and do things I needed to do like go to school and get a career. I am nervous about life without hormone help but all birth control has the risk of blood clots so no more! I guess I didn't really think I could get through menopause so easy.

I am looking forward to having this weekend off. I am going to the Flugtag on the water front. We have a team from roller derby participating this year. It will be nice to just hang out with Susu and take in the sights. Later in the evening Wil and I are going to the Comedy Sportz World Championship early show. I haven't been to a CSz show in a long time so I am really looking forward to it. Sunday will be laundry and an afternoon movie with one of Wil's best friends mom. We have turned into movie buddy's thanks to our boys. Wil and Brian went to see "The Dark Knight" without us so we are going together on Sunday without them. I really wanted to go see "Mama Mia" again (we saw that a couple weekends ago) but Mary really wants to see Batman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home