Monday, September 29, 2008

Crazy about Pucca!


Not long after breaking up with Big Man" a friend gave me a journal. He knew how confused I was and a bit (understatement of the year) lost. I really didn't have adult dating experience. I also thought I would not have
to worry about dating
again. My friend told me I should w
rite the break-up Journal" for others so they could try to keep their cool at the ending of a relationship. He could see how hard I was trying to understand what was happening to me and find my way. Honestly I felt like a nuclear bomb had gone off and I was standing in the middle of ground zero. It did help me to write. I finished that journal and wanted to get another to write what I felt I couldn't tell others like Deeg. He probably saved me live. What has this all got to do with Pucca you ask?

I was at Lloyd Center with a friend when I found this fun little store. They had items of Hello Kitty and others. I was browsing the journal and found the cutest Korean anime character named Pucca. The journal cover was perfect! Pucca busting past (after punching) her boyfriend Garu and his annoying black cat (similar to an annoying little black dog) That was when I knew Pucca was awesome. It turns out we have a lot of things in common. She is a bit kadywampus like me.


I have been back to the cute store many times since as well as finding things on the internet. I even got 2 adorable watches on e-bay!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home