Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fortunes are Wise (and art) Quazi pt II of Pay Day and Weekend post

Carly and I went to lunch at "Canton Grill" She lives out that way but had never been there. She loves "Ling Garden" for the old school goodness so I knew she would flip for Canton. I was right. We had a lot of fun hearing weird snippets of conversations and generally being goofy. An example of a conversation was from a young Goth couple sitting in the booth behind me. Carly had gone to the bathroom before we ordered. I knew what I wanted since Ling does not serve it. The guy said "Like I said - next time we should cover the room in Glow Sticks and turn out all the lights." She made a noise and replied "how is that better than flashlights?" He thought Glow Sticks were more romantic(?)

I thought our fortunes were a hoot. We actually spent a good 7 to 10 minutes trying to get a good photo of our fortunes on both of our cell phones as well as my camera. This was the best we could do. Believe me - we tried! My fortune was "
The evening promises romantic interest" Hers was the bottom one that says "Be prepared to receive something special with no strings attached"

Please help an artist out. Save all of your fortunes from cookies and give them to me. E-mail me if you need my mailing address. Carly has an idea for an art project.

Thanks, Diva

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home