Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sounded Like a Good Time

I am four hours away from completing my first "double" at work. I worked last night until 11:40pm. I got to bed about 12:20am to wake up at 5:30am. My first shift started at 6:30am to 3:00pm. The second shift goes until 11:30pm. Cheer me on!

Tomorrow Wil and I are going to continue our tradition of going to Mt. Angel's OctoberFest! I have Thursday off but not the rest of the festival. That is what happened last year too but I was at Ikea.

Later

It's 11:15 and I know I'm gonna make it! I did not get a lunch so my overtime (time and a half) for the second shift is sweet!

Post Note: After my double shift (that I got overtime after 8 hours) I was at 81 hours for the pay period that ends Saturday (13th) night. Friday and Saturday I am getting paid overtime. Double sweet!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home