Sunday, October 05, 2008

Lost Treasure!

I am sooooo excited right now! I am at work. (that is not the exciting part. I was on Stand By and got called in for the evening shift) I forgot my book so I was watching a podcast on my iPod. When it was over and I was getting ready to change to another episode I saw I had photos on my iPod. I clicked on it to see and there it was. ALL my missing photos that are trapped on my dead computer are on my iPod!!!!!!!!!! I thought I had lost 5 years of photos! I just need my friend to come over and fix my iPod to be interactive on my laptop. I can charge my iPod but not send or recieve things. I am SOOO f'ing excited!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger portlandnexus said...

Woohoo! Good break!

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

I'm really excited! The fall pic I wanted to enlarge is on there! I also have some photos I want to hopefully get hung in some local places and sell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home