Thursday, October 02, 2008

You coulda had Me

Recently an old boyfriend popped back into my thoughts. Tom was my first serious boyfriend my Junior year in high school.


The weird thing is he wasn't the one I call my "First Love". I'm not sure why that is. He was an amazing guy. He was creative, had a great attitude and marvelous natural manners. The reason I suddenly remembered him was while watching an episode of "Scrubs" with Wil. The characters in the show were remembering kisses and kissers that turned them to jelly. The "kisser" that came instantly to my mind was Tom. He never pushed to get in my pants. In fact that wasn't even a factor. His kisses were the best I've ever had. His kisses turned me to jelly. It's hard to explain but Tom's kisses just took me out of this world. They were soft, slow and deep. I think the thing is while we were really into each other it was innocent. It never was meant to be sexual. That is why the kisses were so heady. We weren't trying to get to the next level. The kisses and how they made us feel were all we cared about. The innocence of the 70's.



While we did keep PDA's at school to a minim when we were away from school we were very cuddly but not in a typical gropy teenage way. He had a very reassuring presence and touch and very attentive but not smothering. He was thoughtful and kind and a great smile. Geez, I'm getting turned on thinking about it! I have to believe he is a fabulous lover.I would sure like to find out.


Things that turn me on and capture my attention are a great smile that goes to the eyes, hands (Tom had very nice strong {sexy} hands) voice, (esp whispering) honesty and a sense of humor. I am a chest, leg/thigh/butt gal. He had it going for him. Why didn't I lose my virginity to him? Beats me cause with all that and those kisses he could have me anytime. I went weak in the knees and blank headed. Amazing what you can remember after so many years.


I also remember that we didn't go on typical teen dates yet we had a great time. The only fight I really remember us having is how we would get to the Prom. It was held (nostalgia) on the Portland State Campus were our High School was originally located. I had a Drivers License but he did not. He wanted to pick me up vs the other way around. I was a Women's Libber but he was almost old fashion in his thinking on this point. In the end he and his brother came to my house to pick me up. We went back to his house for pictures and "drinks" with his parents then a limo. Classy guy.


I actually would like to find Tom now to see how he turned out. I have not had any luck but I am not good at this kind of thing. . I saw his Brother about 6 years ago and he said Tom lived in Portland. I'm curious. Any ideas?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home