Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Patron of the Arts

I had a great day. I got up and sorted the laundry after a cup of coffee. After I started the laundry I saw it was not windy so I prepared to finish the locker. I wanted to protect the cool paint job I did so I wanted to finish with a matte lacquer finish. I was meeting Carly at her place to look at the screen but also to view her other art. I had seen one piece I really liked and wanted to see again. I also saw another I had to have. That one called "Nazareno" They are both hanging on my wall as I type. Layaway but I own at the same time. I feel lucky. I will take pictures in the daylight. You can go to her site and see one I got. It's called "Appliance Apocalypse". My other lovely art is not even on her site. You will see.

Support the Arts, People! carly bodnar

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home