Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ready to Paint

I'm very excited to paint tomorrow! I got the last big piece of Ikea book case sold and gone this morning. I'm feeling good about this project. Most of the old furniture is gone so I need to move a few pieces toward the middle of the room and have at the walls. I have already done most of the prep with the exception of filling the last of the wholes from nails. I did most of that the other morning when I was feeling "old". I was waiting for my mom to drop off stuff and was tired and irritable. I will do Wil's computer corner first since it might need two coats it will be completed first. The trickest area will be the TV area. That 500 pound monster is not going anywhere. It will tight to cut in and roller but I am super Marta!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home