Tuesday, December 02, 2008

There is no place like Home (no Ikea inc.)

Today was a very good day. I bought a washing machine for $75. Actually My parents helped get it here and install it. It is five years old and works awesome! It is pretty quiet and well balanced. I am so happy that I can do laundry in the comfort of my newly painted apartment. Let me put it this way. Washer seventy-five dollars. Doing laundry naked - priceless.

Between the newly painted living area and hallway, getting rid of the Ikea Billy bookcases and now doing laundry in the apartment this really feels like a home to me now.

3 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I'm caught drooling because of thinking about Naked Marta doing laundry, I'm gonna be in deep trouble.

But, seriously, that's a great bargain for a washer. Good for you, M!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks (I think) and THANKS!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Someone e-mailed me this comment.
Doing laundry naked; Nice to know, nice to know. Perhaps TMI, but nice to know. However, you might want to think twice before waiting until ALL your clothes are dirty. Never know when boy scout selling Christmas candy will ring that doorbell. Wouldn't want the boy to end up working on the wrong merit badge, you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home