Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dating rules are stupid

I may just be the only person on the planet that does not know or follow (cause I don't know) the dating rules. I am penalized for being an honest person that does not play games-stupid! I have been told that all people play games but I truly try not to. Anyway, I am being played to "the guy does not call and see how clingy you will be" rule. I had numerous beers with Mr.t after the dragon boat races yesterday afternoon. He and then t (when Master t woke up from his afternoon nap) brought me up to speed in the retarded rules that guys follow. Really if "we" all know why play the games? So I don't know them but seriously. God, I hate dating. Can I just have really great sex?!?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Goola! said...

does it have anything to do with kicking a girl 9 times in the face? or is that only ED?

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

OMFG ROFL! Dave needs a date with the Diva to get straight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home