Friday, October 22, 2010

Thank Gosh for Fucking Fridays!

I am soooo glad to be to Friday this week! It has been a crazy work week. I still had my migraine Monday and Tuesday and meanwhile my boss got the horrible cold (that Wil also has) that is going around. We had short days since Jennie felt like death warmed over. Once the Pharmacist leaves the building I cant be in the Pharmacy. My migraines are never bad like some but I am the walking wounded when I have them. Anyway, I had to make up hours Wednesday and Thursday after leaving early earlier in the week. Jennie stayed until 4-4:30 but after she left I went to another part of the hospital and worked on paper work. I worked 9-10 hours Wed and Thursday. Even though it is Friday (TGFF) I do have to work 4 hours tomorrow. Usually the part time gals cover our Sunday shift but our weekend Pharmacist could not work Sunday this week but Saturday. The gals had plans to go out to dinner and dancing so I took the shift. My Pharm has to work her regular shift at her full time gig so I start at 4pm. It will make up the last of my missed hours this week so I cant really squawk too much.

Today after work I had my first dentist appointment in a few years. (so glad to have health care again!) I was a bit nervous that there might be some work that needed done. The appointment was 2 hours long! They checked everything out, did a cleaning, x-rays and the outcome is beautimous! I have a small not cavity between two teeth (one is a crown) that they want to fill. I am pleased and relieved!

Happy weekend to all and to all a great Sunday!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home