Sunday, October 24, 2010

Too many thoughts no time to type

I have lots I want to do today. I'm currently coloring my hair. I cant afford to spend the amount of money to have my awesome stylist do the coloring right now. I have health insurance to pay for as well as co-pays, a kid still at home, the holidays are coming and Mama really wants some more cute shoes! I found a color kit that is color and highlights. After I rinse and dry my hair I'm heading to my mom's house to have her help with the highlights. We are also going to hem the skirt.

DJ cant come over today for our stories so I can come home and decorate for Halloween. I hope to also get grocery shopping done and some house cleaning. Okay, now I am tired thinking of all of this! Gotta go rinse and repeat.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home