Monday, November 01, 2010

I LOVE PTO! Happy Monday

I took today off from work using my PTO. Wil had class today but I knew I would be staying up late "for me" watching scary movies and our newest story for Halloween. I am excited to have the option that I have not had the last couple years. I was actually up until midnight on a Sunday! I will say I enjoy the new AMC series Walking Dead I don't know how we can have another Sunday night story! Boardwalk Empire, Dexter and now this! Usually we have Brian and/or Deeg over early to catch up on ones they have missed before we start the new BwE at 8pm (east coast time) and Dexter at 9pm. We may have to divert one for the AMC series if it is not readily available on OnDemand. Some of the new series are not very available on OnDemand to make you buy the season. That is sucky.

I enjoyed this time off and feeling like I was on a mini vacation! It was early off Friday so I raced home for a bike ride. I had to ride as the day was a beautiful sunny fall day and 61 degrees! I was meeting the ladies of the pharmacy for Happy Hour back it Beaverton at 4pm. I opted to MAX than deal with traffic - good choice. I do like to Trolley/MAX when I can or walk plus I do not like to drink and drive period.

Props to the boys of San Francisco for the big win! I went to Nobby's for 50 cent taco night with my parents. They were driving me home after a busy day of errands and shopping with my mom. (did I mention how fun the paid day off can be?) I did not know which team would be playing but did not expect the MLB World Series. My dad and I were talking about SF and the WS on the way down there. It was a fun surprise and a great place to be watching the game. The fans were for SF not Texas and the energy was cool. I am pleased that they won. It really was a good game to see. Congrats Boys!

"Vacation" over so I will sign off for now. I must watch Pee Wee Herman on the WWE RAW . . . . . .? Heh Heh

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home