Thursday, May 12, 2011

. . . . . . Really?

A 47 year old separated Catholic pushed the "I want to meet you but and too lame to write to you button" on the dating website. First off I feel it's respect to write at least a few sentences of intent. This has really pushed my button but not in a good way. He is thin, not good looking and after seeing the marital stat as "separated" I was ticked but his intent (from the site and meeting) "isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment"? Dude! His name implies he is in the medical industry but under employment he has "some college" and "self employed."His about me section sealed the you pissed off the Diva mood. The reason it pissed me off is this. He is using the site for sex when some of us are actually trying to find a decent person to date. He is polluting the site with his shady agenda. Grrrr!
more about shady;
"My favorite things are; camping and smelling the early morning smoke, Hitting the hot tub in the buff ;) Rolling down the road and seeing an antique sale! Saturday Market, Photoghaphy the capturing the special moments that move you.... Enjoying live music of most kinds,visiting ghost towns, and meeting very interesting people......

I am a OMMP Card holder, which means I smoke pot...:)
just because I smoke my meds does not make me a criminal...:/

I have a positive view on life, I know I want and it's not negative baggage...." Here are more of his interests;

MountainsLakesRivers
OceanSunny DaysFriendly Dogs
JazzOld School RockTraveling to Scenic places
Air showsCampingFishing
GardensGarage SalesBBQs
Skinny Dippin

Gag

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home