Monday, April 25, 2011

Go with what you know

When an opportunity comes along take it or shut up. Since I am not having luck finding a job with my career of training and not yet sure (financially) about a career in real estate I am taking on manual labor. A gal's got to pay the bills. I am doing some interior painting. I may even get to do some decorating! I am already in charge of the color story throughout the house. I would rather be doing my own place but I gotta say it is very satisfying to have someone hear my ideas and totally dig them. It is fun for me.

I had a stressful Thursday. My phone was taking a shit on me, my parents wanted me to finish painting their Living room trim (for the love of the Parents) and I got very little details of this job but was misinformed that I had three days to do a whole house! I got stressed by it all - money worries, and needing a bike ride got me a bit grumpy. I breathed through it and thought all was fine. The next day I had a new phone, most of my parents job was mostly done (so they could put the room back together) met with my client and had a better idea of the job and I was looking forward to helping with door at Comedy Sportz. Bron,who runs the UK CSz, was in town! Besides, Bill was doing sound so the funnest guy in CSz (and possibly the world) was in 'da house! I enjoyed the show but at the end realized I had a migraine! I thought I would be okay but half way into the after hours show I got so nauseated I was going to toss my cookies! I had to go home and straight to bed instead of hanging out with Bron!

I had an appointment with my client at the paint store at 11am on Saturday so I and my posse ( I gots me a posse!) could start the job on Sunday. (yes, Easter) I was in pain but staggered down to my paint store where my client was waiting and got the essentials to start. I spent the rest of the "first day we had no rain and hit 70" hiding in my bed drinking my swamp water and taking a mix of all pain relievers to get rid of my headache. I got well enough to start the job. Even now on Monday evening I still have it but not the nausea so I can keep going. Stupid migraine!

I have more to say but need to put heat on the back of my head hopefully ease my migraine. Kiss!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home