Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yo Quiero Sin Cara!

I enjoy watching wrestling when it's on however I don't appreciate the story lines. Sometimes I wonder how stupid do they think their viewers are? What I watch wrestling it is for the action! Last night they did not have my Rey Rey (Rey Mysterio) but a Lucha wrestler named Sin Cara. His match was rather short but I look forward to more matches in the future. The style of Lucha wrestling is so acrobatic! I occionally watch the spanish channel too see wrestling. Lucha Libre is awesome!

Okay, I do watch WWE for John Cena. I have said it before and I will say it again (for the cheap seats in the back) "I don't like a man with too many muscles." The acceptation to that statement is John Cena. He is just so adorable! He has persona, cute dimples, great laugh, great wrestling style and he is one of my favorite body types. No, not the muscles! Long waist-ed. It's just not fair how adorable he is! Santa Baby was not nice to me. He did not bring the new WWE DVD collection of John Cena for Christmas. I think I was good last year and god knows I put up with some serious crazy! I am a member of the Chain Gang, Yo!

Edge announced he had to retire due to possible life-threatening injury if he wrestles again. If that is true I feel badly for him. He was on both WWE shows last week announcing his retiring. He said he was not ready to retire. He did not like being forced into a decision but would rather leave on his own terms. I'm sure we can all relate to that sentiment. Edge "The Rated R Super Star" was not my favorite by any means but I appreciate his longevity in a tough biz. I did like the way he would enter the ring. I would like to think if I ever got that far into local wrestling I could of entered that way. I wish him good luck and enjoy life after wrestling.

It got me thinking about my own life and choices made for me. My DVT, unemployment and some relationships. Some choices that are made for you aren't bad or long-term but some have long-lived repercussions that truly change everything. I can really relate to Edge's statement about wanting to end things on your own terms.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home