Tuesday, June 21, 2011

OMFG!!! I am sooo in love!

This is my lovely bulletin board up and ready for holding memories. I cant find my push pins and forgot to get them when I was out. I love the way it came out.


This is my lucky thrift store find today. Just last night I was asking my mom if she would consider doing some pop art for me. She paints with oil and paints impressionist style. I asked if she would do 3-5 4x4 Dala horses in various styles I have in mind. She was stunned. This lucky Dala is going to the way of the black and white cow stylings! So thrilled!

This is a photo of my jewels. It is to show that of 90 percent of my lovely jewels is made by t! The latest trade is a barter of painting for jewels. I feel I am the winner of this barter but in my own proudness I am a damn fine painter with mad skills on the details. My body just cant deal with the physical demand of the job. Otherwise I would gladly do it for a living.
So much going on but no more time now. Screen almost done, Pride was crazy and amazing, Robert is crazy and so is Ken. Life would be normal in my world except for the unemployed thing.

I have made a "sound track" of u-Tube videos to listen to when I work on the comp. Maroon 5 makes me smile.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home