Sunday, June 05, 2011

It is about Me sometimes

This weekend I finally found the creative for the Diva again. I have spent so much time making other peoples spaces pretty I forgot myself and my projects. I painted an accent wall in my bedroom behind my headboard. It really gives the space new life and accents some of my things that blended in to the off white wall. I am very pleased with how it turned out. It also makes the room feel more intimate.

The other thing I did besides clean up after myself is worked on the new screen (sanded and cleaned) and sprayed the bulletin board frame. I annexed over the color to paint the frame! I wanted it to look like patina-ed silver. Some routes were extremely expensive especially for a bulletin board. I picked right. I am soooo excited to have it completed and up on my wall! I love it when a project goes from my brain to my fingers and completed even better than my concept. That is why I do this! I just need to finish spraying the protecting coat, nail in the bulletin board and the hanger. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday. It really does not take much to make me happy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home