Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Let it . . . snow but don't stick?

I have always loved the snow. When younger and had more money to burn I skied - and was good at it. When my boys were young I was out there with them building snow people, having snow ball fights and would make the hot chocolate at the end. I enjoy watching it fall. There is something calming and romantic watching it fall no matter the speed or density. I truly miss having a wood burning fireplace when I watch it. Anyway, we have had a fair share of snow fall the last couple of days. Here in the valley floor we did not have any sticking but I love watching it. The view of it always makes me insightful.

Some on Facebook have cried at no snowpollza but I do not like to drive in the snow to get to work. I do not trust most of the people that think they know how to drive but seriously don't.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home