Monday, January 16, 2012

Not so bad

The car news was not so bad. I was told the gasket was to be $75 installed. They found a few more things that go hand in hand with it but I kinda expected that. All in all the total for all the repairs, parts and cleaning up the leaked oil all over the engine is . . . . . $102! It runs soooo much better now! I am so sorry I neglected you Ethyl MeRM! It all took 1 1/2 hours in which I hung out and read my book and made some phone calls.

I took a shortened bike ride when I got back. It is 33 outside and a bit blustery but that did not bother me. It has snowed off and on all day but not sticking. When I was biking a cross between snow/rain and soft ice started coming down. I did not want to get soaked so I turned around. It was nice to get out. Now I am in my flannel jams watching the snow fall and a movie. A better day off than I thought I would have. Looking up!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home