Friday, January 13, 2012

So as I looked over some of the "years" past to decide the future I realized (what a dork I am :) ) how long I have kept up this wonderful tradition! You don't truly realize how traditions shape you until looking back on them and understand the changes. I have enjoyed reading the past years and seeing the growth I have lived. Here are the years past for your refreshment,

~2008 the Year of Marta
Courage Perseverance Commitment


~2009 is the Year of Leo Moo
Pride Prosperity Patience (YoLM)



~2010 the Year of the Red Roller
Reflation Refocillate Raintly


~2011 the Year of the Creative Moo - the Perfect Brainstorm
obsessive oblectation oligomania

and this year

~"2012 CreaDiva - Hell on Wheels" Hot ideas burning down the road of creativity.
cranking creating collaborating


There were some of the "years" that the three defining words were my mantra to keep my positive rolling. I am glad I started doing this and hope to be doing it until Alzheimer's sets in. According to Wil that happened a bit ago but I don't remember.


I apologize for the wacky color/font action. It was not my intent but sometimes blogger "does" something and wont reverse no matter what you try.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home