Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Let it be so

Well, the Diva has pondered then spoken. The year is . . . . "2012 CreaDiva - Hell on Wheels" Hot ideas burning down the road of creativity.
cranking creating collaborating
I like it so there it is.


As for creativity so far this year would be buying a used 35mm film camera. I have missed the ease of an easy to use camera. This is a camera that can be totally a point and shoot but I can learn more of the manual settings to transition me into a more manual camera then maybe a class? I have always wanted to take a class to learn more tricks of the craft. Costco develops film very inexpensively ($3.99) so that is cool. I can also for a bit more ($1.99) get the photos on a disk to load on my comp. I found a good brand of film in a four pack for less than $10. DJ was telling me not to buy it just because I could get it for less than $35. He was saying the cost of film and developing would be greater than saving for a new digital.

I have also started using my digital more for the experimental shots. The bad of that camera is it is 8ish years old and I cant get the software for my much newer laptop. I showed it to a co worker today and he said it is a good camera but a hassle not having the ability to transfer the photos right away. I have to take my camera in and pay to get my photos transferred onto a disk. For now I can work with that. No instant showing of cool photos.

I spent my days off going on a few walk-a-bouts and taking mostly dig photos. I even took my camera on my last bike ride to finally capture some shots I have always wanted to shoot. Usually on a bike ride I don't stop but I really needed to do something artistic. I really enjoyed the time and got some cool photos. I really did not stop much but it was fun.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home