Sunday, June 10, 2012

Should not be surprised

I really should not be surprised by now the way things turn out in my World. Sometimes I forget and don't have faith in myself and my ridiculous determination coupled with the family stubbornness I cant turn off. I have had some difficult challenges that have made me very stressed! Money has been a big factor. Almost getting evicted from our apartment did not help. Lastly perimeno is really pissing me off anymore!

Wil lost his job soon after Kel arrived in February. She did a job transfer but works less than part time. The place she works at is cutting hours on all folks. It has added the burden on me to not only work full time but take any over time I can. It is not putting me ahead at all but barely keeping us afloat. I just cant keep this mad pace up especially when I just seem to be spinning my wheels! (chasing my tail, walking in circles, beating my head against the brick wall. You get the image.) I should be saving to retire one day, saving for a house, getting a new (to me) car or even taking an f'ing vacation! It did not help that me rent (and parking space) went up. I want to get a life! 

Almost two months after getting Abby the property management of my apartment building denied her living here. My doctor would not sign the compliance form they sent her. She said she wrote a note and that was all she was going to do. I was not willing to part with Abby so we had a stand off I could not win. The management company harassed my doctor but she would not budge. She could not read past "disabled" in the form. Nobody especially me was saying I was disabled. If she read the two paragraphs it went on to say almost the same verbage as the damn note she wrote for me in the first place! After two months of back and forth I was three days from getting a 30 day notice of eviction! She finally circled the verbage she agreed on and initialed it. They decided that was good enough and we are okay to stay! The whole process was soooo stressful! I work the mid shift most often so when people would return my phone calls I would be at work. All the over time made it difficult to make time to deal. I am glad that part is over!

I have been looking for a new place since Kel got here and have not found a better, bigger place that is not super far from the downtown area. I am willing to leave my beloved neighborhood (for now) to get some of the things on my wish/need list. I would like to be closer to my parents for multiple reasons. They are getting closer to elderly. I should be closer to help out more. My dad is getting more like an old man. He has had some health issues that is taking its toll on him. The mini mall near my parents is the classroom location of the pro school I want to enroll in for realty. It is online courses but they have a store front class room where you can go for help and testing. The area is not too far out and close to the freeway. There are  two places we really like out there but it is not what I can afford on my own. I feel I need to keep it in my budget as a safety net.

Wishlist 
outdoor space
good walking area close to transit and grocery store
two bed two bath. A third bed room would be good for working projects. 
laundry area in unit
good flow in the common living areas 

Have really tried I to go with the flow as far as the peri meno goes but it is spiraling out of control! The migraines are not worst in intensity but they are coming more often. It has gone from 2-3 a year to once every other month! I have more space in between my periods but the length and intensity is painful! I really thought I was going to throw up this last one. I felt horrible, achy, bloated, puky, headache  migraine later. Not cool with all the hours I work. It lasted 2 weeks instead of 4-5 days! I am soooo ready to be barren - bring it on!

Hopefully summer will arrive soon so I can put away the polar fleece and break out the shorts! Rose Festival is over so the weather should turn better now. :) 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home