Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Single and fancy free!

I have waited a really long time to have the  "house" to myself! Wil should be out soon then it will just be Abby and me. I can't even express in words how exciting that is for me! I have not lived on my own ever! I moved from my parents house into the house I shared with my fiancee then husband. After we split I lived in my own place for a short bit before I moved in with my "life partner". That lasted about a year and a half. Not a short life just short dated relationship.  After that I did have my own apartment but I had the obligation of my kids. I have lived in the apartment I am in now for seven years - SEVEN YEARS! Seven years is a crazy thought! Seven years!
The thing is there are things I like to do when I have the place to myself that I am looking forward to doing without worry. Walking around sans clothes after a shower, drying my hair without the annoyance of clothes making me hot, cleaning the kitchen after one meal and have it be clean and ready to do cooking the next meal or cleaning up the place and having it stay tidy. I am not a obsessive clean freak but a person that enjoys the look and feel of an organized room. I find it relaxing and I don't have to worry about how the place looks if somebody drops by.
 
Wil is a messy slob. He does not "see" a mess so he does not clean it up. His bathroom is disgusting! I will be losing some of my security deposit there. The last time it was cleaned was over a year ago. I tried but could not get the floor clean. Enough said.
 
I am ready to be room mate free and do whatever the hell I want in my place

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home