Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Future is my friend and the plans that I wear

Last night I kept with my new plan for life. I got off work at 7:30 and bee  lined for home. I was out the apartment door and on my bike by 8:25 which
is pretty fast given all I had to do to get there! I fed Abby and took her on a spin around the block since she had been in the kennel crate for a few hours. The "kids" went to game night. I used the walk around the block as my warm up before stretching for my ride. I stretch on the ground so Abby takes this opportunity to grab her rope toy and engage in a game of tug and
fetch. This usually works out well but she has a tendency to get too engaged. Let's just say my legs have suffered the wrath of Abby's dancing feet. If I ever end up injured at an ER they are going to think I am an abuse victim. (Wil would pop in and say Elder Abuse)



My ride was AWESOME! I rode with such focused ferociousness I was startled when I realized it. I rode my bike in a way I had not before. I used my whole body to manipulate my bike much like the whole body for skating or like a BMX rider would. An example would be wanting to shift past some people in a close setting before oncoming traffic (on the Esplanade) I moved (like skating) with my shoulders first then my arms down to my hands followed down to the bike. I also used my inner thighs on the bike seat to shift as a whole unit. BBB and I were like one! Once I was not as focused and realized the way and speed in which I
was attacking my route I was enjoying it immensely! It was not an outer body experience but more like an amusement park ride a la Diva! To say the ride was just what I needed after a few hard days at work but it was more than that. It was one of the best rides I have had in awhile. Kinda reminded me of the energy and ferocity I would make love. Fair to say with all the
hormone surges I have some pent up sexual tension. It was probably good that it was BBB and not a person. I might have broken them.This all happened on the Saturday night of Pride Weekend. I was not able to get my Pride on as it was my weekend to work. I kinda forgot in my hustling around. I noticed a higher than usual number of people on bikes in dressed upor in costumes but did not think much of it. Come on, Downtown Portland in the Summer on a Saturday night?! It wasn't until I was back to OMSI that I put two and two together. I was busy with the cool riding experience. By the time I got to the Hawthorne bridge did I encounter a lot of people riding opposite me - clothing optional. Why is italways the creepy dude that has to start early? Sadly that image has stayed with me.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home