Monday, June 25, 2012

Crash into reality

Things have been sailing right along with my new plan! Yesterday (on my day off) I was tired! I had plans to borrow my mom's vacuum and clean the apartment then get creative! Hadley was not able to have me to the studio which is fine. Gives me something to look forward to later.What ended up happening is me as a couch potato after I have vacuumed and dusted the whole place. Kel mopped the kitchen floor while I was still doing the v & d then I mopped the bath and front entry. Yeah, I worked hard doing all that cleaning but by 3pm I was toast? Then the cravings hit - and hard! I wanted chocolate, salty stuff, wine, ice cold beer, ice cream,  cinnamon rolls, hot tamales (the cinnamon candy) NOW! I really felt my skin crawl with the cravings! I did not cave but it was a tough evening. Must be how a user feels without a fix!
 
Since I was a couch potato I did not bike but the vacuuming and dusting was a non-stop aerobic sport. I was bummed I had no energy or motivation to work on my projects. I did eventually take Abby for a brisk walk before "we" put on pj's and sat for the rest of the night. Unfortunately I ended up sick the next day! I thought it was a migraine but it turned out to be a bug but I did not know that until two days later.  My period started on the morning of day three. That was it for me. I had to call in and lay on the couch with Abby. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home