Sunday, January 13, 2013

A New Year and goals

I dislike the use of New Years Resolutions. I will keep it to a short rant as I will be repeating myself from past years. I find it silly to make resolutions out of guilt just because a New Year is coming. Instead of making promises (resolutions) you know you wont keep and probably make them every New Year why not set achievable, positive goals? I will set some goals here for myself.

~ Continue saving money "for a rainy day"
~ Continue adding to my Retirement fund
~ Get a new-to-me car
~ find and move to a new place that works better for Abby (outdoor space)
~ Get back on my bike and ride regularly!
~ follow through on projects started but not finished - all of them!
~ get Abby off leash trained
~ Now that I have room to entertain GET SOCIAL!

There are some goals to start. I will cross of ones as I reach my goal and add new ones. How about you? Care to share?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home