Saturday, January 05, 2013

I am proactive this Year!

This "Year" I feel like I am ahead of the deadline for unveiling the next "year" according to Me. I have been thinking about this past year and where I want to go this coming year. My favorite thought is "hope springs eternal". I am not ready to reveal the next year quite yet but I am feeling it! 

This last year started with awesome creative potential but quickly petered out. Basically it was a very hard year for me. So much happened one thing after the other and it sucked the creative flow out of me. It has also been frustrating to want to create but not have the time or ability. That is not to say I did nothing! I have a ton of ideas that I will follow through with but you have to wait for it


I decided to play off what some would consider an unlucky year. I really think this is my year to start my single life, enjoy creating and living!

Lucky '13 - Luck be a Leo
Of the Year 2013, roll with the luck and bring in the green!
Lively  Lucrative Lyrical

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home