Thursday, January 10, 2013

Feeling the creative in the night!

I have had a DIY idea for making a jewelry holder for awhile but the idea has been in the forefront of my mind lately. I want to use a vintage picture frame (18x21) I also have two more frames that are about 1/2 the size I would remake for earrings. I have and either hang it on the wall or have it free standing on my vanity. I love the knobs from  Anthropologie I had one knob I got on sale last summer. I did not know what I would do with it but could not pass it up. Part of my DIY working is reuse items, get them for free or very inexpensive. I got four more sale knobs last night. I had the idea of using knobs to hang the necklaces on inside the frame. After getting the knobs I got some ideas but in the middle of the night I woke up with some fabulous ideas for my project! It is sooo awesome to have the creative ideas flowing!

I came up with a different creative idea in my sleep last night! I was dreaming about working on a house of mine and DIY projects with Anthony Carrino from the "Kitchen Cousins" and "Cousins on call". (two of my fav shows from my fav network on cable, HGTV) Yes, I have a major crush on Anthony. George Clooney is handsome but has nothing on Anthony! Not only is he a handsome man in terrific shape with sexy tats he knows how to use power tools and build/remodel stuff. He is into DIY projects too! He is a motorcycle fanatic. I dreamed we were out on his Vintage BMW Motorcycle on the weekend and I wanted to make him some manly jewelry. Usually I use sparkly beads and pearls to make girl jewels. I designed and made a stainless steel bead and rustic wood bracelet. He loved it and was touched that I did that for him. The weird part of this dream is I was so ecstatic to be planning the remodel with him (and his cousin but really him) and working on DIY projects that the dream was not sexual. Don't get me wrong, I was in heavy lust but the creative seemed to be the focus of the dream.  

I took some photos I will post as well.    

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home