Monday, August 23, 2004

Changes in Marta's World

Hi loyal readers and all others :),

I'm going to make this posting a update/ breaking news one. I'll get back to the usual brain leak tomorrow!


So about the Peanuts poll and who's who. As you already read I'm Peppermint Patty. I do agree with that answer. Wil as it turns out is Woodstock and Nick surprisingly is snoopy. A friend took the poll while he was here and he is Charlie Brown. I'm not going to give any results people don't want published. Do take the poll and let me know via comment here or my Gmail.

I will be moving by the end of the month. It's not quite a planned move. A friend offered me his basement to store most of my furniture. If anybody would like to help or have resources or suggestions contact me please.

I have a new e-mail and will probably get a post office box so I can still receive mail. If you have the old ones erase them and pencil in the new ones. Just kidding. The gmail stays! martamontgomery@gmail.com

Despite the circumstances I'm still moving forward in a positive manner. I have two great kids and wonderful friends. I consider the CSz community my family. At times of crisis you are all a great big hug so thank you.

not anything else I can think of for now. gotta go supervise my boys packing! Kisses to you all!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home