Friday, September 24, 2004

Just enjoying

I started watching a VHS tape that was made for me. It's T.V. shows I don't get to see (off cable) anymore. It was like seeing an old dear friend again. I even enjoyed the commercials. I am simple.

Waking up to an over cast day this morning was fun. I was sure it was going to rain only because my ankle didn't want to flex when I tried to walk. It's going a bit better now. I'm sure you'all are getting tired of hearing it from me but I LOVE FALL! (I still haven't heard from many of you. I feel your presence out there!)

I'm hoping this weekend goes better than the last kid one. Nick internalizes his feelings then they come out usually in an uncomfortable manner. I wish he could be more like me. He is very uncomfortable in his world and doesn't know what to do about it. Wil tried to talk to his father about it. John's answer was " Your mom should take care of it." WTF?? I have them four hours on Tuesdays and every other weekend. It seems to me (I could be wrong) he has an advantage over me time wise to "take care of it." There I go thinking again. :)

I don't know about you but I always get nervous and alarms go off when people who are normally unkind to me are suddenly nice. I got a "two for one" special yesterday. Both ex's are contacting me and were nice. Did I miss a memo or one of those made up days on the calendar that most of us ignore? I'm just saying if you kick me enough times every time I see you after that I'm going to be ready to block that kick!

No worries. I'm looking forward to several things this weekend.

1) I've got my boys

2) I'm playing Saturday and Sunday (CSz)

3) Driving with Deeg

4) It's fall!

5) The PS2 is back! Nick said we can even watch DVD's on it!

I'm me. I have a goofy grin on my face just enjoying. I'll get on with my puttering now then happily get in my car and hit 205 hoping some more great tunes will make my day. Be happy!




Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger aaron jamison said...

Sometimes... God (or whatever you want to call him/her/it) takes over those bad people and does something nice for us through them. Rejoice

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you Aaron. Time and time again they have burned me.There is major lack of trust with both men. I know people can have a change of heart. They both blame me for all the bad.

I wait for the day they show me true change.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

My computer keeps changing me from Martacycle :) to Anonymous! You can't keep me down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home