Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Working around the house

Monday I was puttering around trying to get things organized for the boys upcoming visits. I managed to get a big box and two smaller boxes out of the hall and into my room. Things are livable just not my usual clutter and convenience. I'm working on it.

Anyway, when I was done some time after 9pm I decided to vacuum. It wasn't bad in my room but both roommates have dogs. The dog hair was getting to me. The wads of hair fluffing around weren't dust bunnies but more like dust weasels. I ended up vacuuming my room, the sitting room and hallway upstairs, the stairs, and the whole down stairs. My vacuum is one of those bagless with a hepa filter wonders. The container is 3/4 full. wow.

since both boys are sick my "Tuesday" got moved to Thursday. The only bad thing about that is Nick has soccer from 6 -7:30 at Willamette Park near the sellwood bridge. For those not familiar with Portland it's water front near downtown. I live out on 82nd.(that many blocks from the water front) I get to pick Nick up at school at 2pm (early out) then head back to get Wil at his school closer to my place at 2:30. I don't have to have them back home until 8pm. I'm not sure if Wil and I will find something to do in that part of town or just drive back and forth 3 times.


Rather than making a whole post about some of my embarrassing likes I thought I would just add it here. I feel compelled to share these in hopes you will come out of the shadows and share with Me thus revealing yourself as a reader in "Marta's World" were no punctuation and grammar rules are safe! I did that huge run on, fragmented, demented sentence in one long type! I gotta rest a minute...

movies I'm almost to embarrassed to say I like:
~ "Bad Boy's" I and II
~ "Point Break"
~ "Selena"

music I really like and It scares even Me!

~ Selena and Los Dinos
~ Jon Secada
~ Glenn Campbell
~ Cher (some old some new)
~ Backstreet Boy's (just a few but eww!)

Actors and Actresses I like. Not embarrassed to say but I do get funny looks.

~ Jack Black I would "do " him in a heart beat. He is so funny, insane, creative, full of intense energy.
~ Joan Cusack funny, sexy, quirky.
~ Jonny Quest I have had a thing for Jonny for as long as I can remember. What's not to love? He's smart, funny, takes chances, has a great family and the best dog ever!
~ Marie Holly Combs I saved the best for last. She is the "other" sister in the TV show "Charmed". She is the reason I watch the show in the first place. The other actresses are hot but Holly doesn't just rely on her good looks to get by. She has a great sense of humor and intelligence that comes through and out of that great body. Yeah, I got it bad for Holly.

So now it's your turn. Here are the questions in case you forgot after the shock of reading my answers. :)
- movies you are almost embarrassed to say you like.
- music you are almost embarrassed to say you like.
- Actors you like but people question your good taste (or if you even have any) after revealing you think they are hot.
kisses and have a good day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home