Saturday, September 25, 2004

Life is good! Welcome to Marta's World!

It is SOOOO good to be Me! The only downer I can think of right now is that I have to put clthes on to go to the bathroom. Believe me I DO! My rented room is upstairs and the bathroom is at the bottom of the stairs. The living room , owners bedroom and den are all right there.

Watched some more of the tape last night with the boys. I already watched Charmed (sigh) but saved the WWE Smack down and TNA X-match to view with the boys. The smack down was the day after our PPV we went to. I LOVED seeing HHH slipping around on confetti and cake frosting! For the new heavy weight champ they are making him look like a buffoon. :)

The TNA match was really good. To be honest I didn't know what it was when I read it off the box. It was four guys competing for the belt. Similar to a ladder match but no ladders allowed. Those guys have some awesome moves! One thing I really liked was the aggressive style and no hesitation in executing moves. It is a bit too dramatic in the WWE. Total Nonstop Action - nice.

Simple Alert!! I was told some time ago by my brilliant older son I couldn't rearrange my favorites on the computer. I could add or delete but that was all. HA! I found out by accident that I could move things around to my liking. I'm sure I spent too much time doing this only because it was fun! I have the informative stuff at the top for quick access. Right after that is all the wrestling links I have. The middle is everybody's blogs and journals followed by fun sites I visit. After that is all the comedy stuff and on the very bottom any log in things I don't want to have to search for. I cant tell you how many times I thought to myself " I wish I could put like things together." It's just so cool I want to play! No time with two teenagers nagging for me to be done. I have already gone over an hour.

Lots more to say but I will give the boys a break. They still don't have computer at their dads until a good progress report comes out.

Happy Saturday kids! Be nice to someone and make their day. (or leave them wondering)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Well, did the boys leave somebody wondering . . . somebody like you, perhaps?! :-)

Glad you liked the tape. X Division kicks major tush. Holly's face is very expressive. Ahem!

You will have to show me the rearranging trick.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

You will like it - so cool! I just need to get used to the order. I keep flying by stuff to where it used to be. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home