Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Getting my strength on!

I've had a great time with DB these few days. He has helped me help myself by sharing his wisdom and strength. He has been there for me reminding me of the strength I have in me. Thank you for showing me there are good men out there, Baby.

Moving on with my plans and standing firm. What's the worse that could happen to me that hasn't happened to me already? *knock on wood* I cant be expected to pass anymore tests. The cosmic joke is over! I see a future and I'm going to work hard for it. I'm still standing so back off.

I wanted to say a few things to "you". I appreciate the love and support you give me - Thank you. With everything happening quickly and trying to take care of it all I haven't been able to tell folks individually. It isn't that you aren't important but if I did one I would feel I need to talk to each of you and I just cant right now. There is sooo much to do and plan! Please use this as a way to stay in the know. I will also use it as a way to ask for help from you too. (who wants to help me move?) Again, thanks.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Wish I could help you move. But rest assured, I'll be sitting in my easy chair sending postive thoughts and prayers your way. :) Jer

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks Jer! Sure you dont want to take a long weekend in P-town?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home