Thursday, March 03, 2005

Always changing around in My World

When things get overwhelming (not little but BIG)in my world and I cant solve or plan big things my worry vomits out of my brain in my sleep. Especially if I'm having to count on (trust) another person or persons for things to come together. The last two nights I've tossed and turned and had night long sagas play out in my head. The most unusual dreams with a cast of thousands.

I only have a minute so I will touch on the highlights. I have the orientation today at 10.
~ the ex is hemming about the child support. He is saying "if he writes the letter then he throws the interest of the boys away." If it's not about the money that shouldn't be a worry. I love my kids and wanted them equally each taking care of their needs while they were in your care. That sounds like someone (me) trying to get away with something huh. I'm having serious trust issues here. Everything could just dissolve if he backs out. Who wants to help me out with conjugal visits when I'm in jail? Any volunteers?

~ Before I could call the temp agency yesterday with the dates of my training starting the gal that runs the maintenance for the building found out I interviewed and was hired for the call center job and flipped! Now, I work for the TEMP agency and wasn't hiding anything. I was actually wanting to see if I would be in the Transitions program. Possibly getting a job and or housing through them. That could change when I would give notice etc. Anyway the maintenance lady called me yelling and confronted me and I said I did get hired but told them I couldn't start until the end of the month. She hung up on me and called temp lady and said she didn't want me back on the assignment again. Her beef? That I work for a TEMP agency and had the nerve to interview for and obtain permanent full time work! The temp lady was nice and congratulated me. She said she would try to find me something (equally fun and stimulating I'm sure)to get me to the new job. We actually laughed about the other lady. What is the key word in the title of the company I work for? TEMP!

My life is never dull. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home