Monday, March 07, 2005

This IS March, right?

Can you belief how beautiful it's been? The sunshine alone is wonderful and really helps lighten the mood and turmoil in my world but then to be warm?! Today it is supposed to be 68 degrees! Sounds like it is picnic lunch DB. I'm going to go for a power walk soon. (after Charmed) to help with the smile I would rather have on my face and in my heart. Just knowing that I will fight and win my life on my terms makes me stronger. I hope to be there to see when "What goes around comes around" hits in his world. You cant be that mean and selfish without repercussions, right? I don't want harm just being there when he realizes his mistakes.

Today I call my lawyer, the apartment complex, my tax man and Transitions. The others are already explained but the Transitions. I want to see if I can use financial aid for two classes this summer. Prep for college. I'm unclear if you don't want a full load can you still use it.

Still no e-mail or acknowledgement that he got my note. I'm not always timely on e-mails or returning calls but I do try especially when it's important.

Charmed is over so I must get walking then off to DB's lunch hour. :)

"Sing badly, if you must, but sing." my fortune from Saturday's lunch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home