Sunday, March 06, 2005

No news . . .

Since sending the e-mail to my ex pleading my case I have heard nothing. I'm not sure how to take this. How could he just be such a bullshitter knowing I would tell people and the boys? I need to make plans and move forward so. . . .

I guess I will sign the lease and take the apartment, continue with the customer rep. job and Transitions in the fall as I planned. If he doesn't want to support me and "take the heat off" I will just have to struggle and eventually make it on my own. I will have to try to go through the legal system (again) and see if I can (pay lots of money) to avoid jail and move forward. Doing well is the best revenge.

After all the stress of the week and being dismissed from a craptastic job I made an early long weekend with DB. He really has taken remarkable TLC of me. (as usual) We have enjoyed our time and I feel more myself. With the relaxing time and a voice of reason I have a stronger sense of Me. Thanks You.

Tomorrow do some more planning and enjoy my last night with DB. I will go home and remove the gloves. If you want (more of) a fight it's coming you, jackass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home