Friday, March 04, 2005

So close I can taste it!

Orientation went well! The program is all I hoped and more. I see myself there at MHCC working hard for my future and for my boys. I even went ahead and took the college placement test and did awesome! It's supposed to take 1 1/2 to 2 hours but I did it in 51 minutes. The lady was surprised and when she got the results she congratulated me. Most students have to take additional tests to truly see where they are. (usually below level) but I placed above and even high in some cases! I was surprised and am VERY proud of myself!

I soooooo want this to happen for me and my boys! I cant do much more until the ex decides and follows through. I'm in actual physical pain and raw emotional turmoil waiting for his decision. The highs and lows of the last couple of months and the glimmer of hope that I can save myself is making me start to come apart at the seams. I feel so venerable, scattered and raw.

There is an apartment I would love to get right next to Wil's school. Soon that will be gone. I need to take a breath and wait but that is so hard! I just sent an e-mail updating the ex and reminding him of our conversation that Saturday that went so well. No more games PLEASE!

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Bron said...

sending positive vibes Marta's way

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I really do thank you for your support Bron. To "be heard" when you cant say the things to the person is nice. So thanks for hearing me.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

It'll happen, Marta. Keep plugging away. Jer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home