Monday, February 28, 2005

Today . . . Beautiful

I had an awesome post this morning but blogger ate it! I'll try to remember or just give up. :)

Most is lost to my tired over thinking brain but I will recap the day. This morning seems so long ago. The current job hours cant be expanded. That was not what I wanted to hear but I guess I will be plenty busy so no worries.


Hot Point had an appointment with Dave at Swede One today. A few small things and a possibly big one. The front turn signal lens cover fell off last week. One day I noticed it was loose then - gone. The air shocks on the tail gate were shot and didn't hold the door up so we replaced them. No need breaking the whole door huh. The left passenger window didn't work but was a simple cleaning of the contact and boom! The cruise control works now! It was a simple hose to the gas peddle. The biggie was Hot Point was running rough and not idling well in stop and go traffic. Dave tested it and tried a few things. Then he looked at the fuel system. There was a weird grease the last guy used and it was clogging the system. They took it apart and cleaned it well and put it back together. Seems to be the problem. I'll know more tomorrow as it's my day with the boys so lots of driving.

Too tired to finish. . . night!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home