Saturday, February 26, 2005

Um. . . . HUH?

Well, It went way better than I expected. He said some positive things I thought I would never hear out of his mouth. Maybe in trying to beat me down and repeatedly kicking me in the gut he had some healing and a change of heart. I don't trust him (go figure) but we shall see if he follows through.

I'm still trying to get my head around everything that has happened this last week and decisions I have to make. Some are dependent on other people following through. I will elaborate when I get it sorted.

Thanks for the positive everything you all sent me. Also thank You for calling me brave. I will take the complement. I just did what I had to do to stand up for Me. I'm glad I made the decision to ask to talk. Better to be active than waiting for things to right themselves or worse. :)

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

: )

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

I hope you are feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home