Friday, March 11, 2005

One more day closer to a normal life. Bring on the ho hum!

No news yet from the Asst. Mgr. so far this morning. I know one way or the other I will find out today. Keep something crossed for me.

post note 1:20 pm
I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! I get the keys on March 18th! :)

I got an e-mail this morning about my photo shoot happening tomorrow. They want me to change it from 11:30 to 9am or earlier meeting them in Vancouver to start. We have quite a drive to get to the "dirtsy" location in the Gorge. My theme is western and they want me to bring any "cowboy " stuff I have. Well, I don't have cowboy stuff. It seems a bit short notice to me (to pull together) but that's the world of creative I guess. I cant imagine any earlier than 9 since I need to do my own hair and make up before heading out. I am very much looking forward to this and will go with the flow. More on that whole experience tomorrow.

Not much to say this morning . I'm in "do" mode and going down the check list in my head. I will get some packing done this weekend with the boys. I did do a bit yesterday in my room but need to focus on the clean up for them today.

I'm hoping it's their last weekend here. They are excited to have a room of their own (even thought they have to share) They have some stuff they want to bring over for their room. They have the the idea that the computer should go in their room. Silly boys. I'm glad they are so excited and happy for me/us.

OH! If any of you have furniture just collecting dust in storage I could borrow or purchase on a time plan I would appreciate it. I don't have a kitchen table or chairs. (small though) An actual desk for the computer would be awesome. Other than Nick's old twin beds I don't have any furniture for the boys. A desk, table or small entertainment center for a TV and a game system.

My dream had been once I was able to move out of the double studio I wanted to get them the Ikea loft bed/desk combo and a bed for Wil. That's what they have always wanted from the first trip to Ikea when they were younger. One day. It seems the possibilities are more everyday.

"You are where you were meant to be" DJ (Deeg) about life

4 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a very sturdy coffee table I need to get rid of. It will fit in your Volvo too!!

deej

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

COol beans. cool cool cool

D

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Bron said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks Deeg!! You are the best gurlfriend I could ask for!
bouyfriend Moo

Thanks Danielle!
Sorry to miss QK again!Like moving?

Ah Bron. . . YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home