Monday, April 25, 2005

Finally a CSz moment!

I have not been able to participate in CSz (Portland) for well over a month! Between lack of funds, moving and starting my new job it's been out of control! I still have yet to make it to a workshop since it is way past my bedtime! :0 Seriously, I hope to get this cold under control so I can take a nap after work go to workshop and be okay the next day. I did go to D.D. rehearsal last Wed. but it was very hard on me with the cold and all. My buddy Jamie was bummed that I was not my usual quirky self the next day.

I did get to play in the show in Eugene Saturday night. I was still sick but bucked up (thanks to a sugar free Red Bull) and played my little heart out. I set goals for myself in the show and felt I achieved them which makes me very happy! (and proud!) D.B. loved my song about "Spaghetti" in musical rumble. "I twirl it on my fork and stick it in my hair." Guess that's why my hair is red. ;)

I'm trying real hard to get rounded now that I have a routine down. Just when I was getting antsy to jump out there and do some playing they throw us on live calls! After a morning of that we headed back to the training center for some more learning and a test! How much can we take in one day! Live calls are stressful and we as a group weren't mentally prepared for that! We were told "listening in to live calls" today. What I'm trying to say here is I'm trying to not do all work but I'm wiped out by the end of the day. Bear with me a bit longer and I hope to make it out to a fun activity soon!

Now I must go to the store then make dinner! Wil is here until my bedtime so I will make him watch Charmed with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home